Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
In the event that the provisions of this Agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Membership Registration and Contract Formation)
The Company may not approve an application for membership if it deems that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
- In the event that false information is submitted in the application for membership registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- In any other cases where the Company deems the member registration to be inappropriate.
If the User is a minor, the consent of the person with parental authority is required for the Company's use of the Service.
A sales contract shall be concluded between the User and the Company when the User completes the order procedure in the Service and the Company receives the relevant information regarding the product purchase application. After receiving the information regarding the product purchase order from the User, Our Company will send the User an e-mail to confirm the contents of the order.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users shall properly manage their user ID and password for the Service at their own responsibility.
Users may not transfer or lend their user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party under any circumstances. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, the Company will consider the use of the site to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by a third party, except in cases where the Company has been intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Changes and Cancellation of Orders)
No changes or cancellations of orders will be accepted after the order process has been completed for the convenience of the user.
The Company may cancel an order even after the purchase contract has been concluded if the order is placed in an area that is deemed unreachable by the shipping company. In this case, the Company shall refund the price of the product and the delivery charge to the User.
Article 5 (Return and Exchange of Products)
We will accept the return or exchange of products only if you receive a different product from the one you ordered, or if you receive a defective product that is dirty or damaged. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the product.
Article 6 (Payment Method)
The amount paid for a product is the total of the selling price of the product as displayed on the site, plus consumption tax, shipping and handling charges. Please pay for the products using the payment method prescribed by the Company. For details on available credit cards, etc., please refer to "Payment Methods" in the notation based on the Act on legal notice.
Article 7 (Shipping of Products)
The shipping time of the product will vary depending on the product you order. Please check the product delivery date listed on the product details page before placing your order. Please note that we are not responsible for any deterioration of the product due to delivery delays caused by traffic or weather conditions during delivery, or delays in picking up the product from the delivery company.
Ownership of all products purchased through this service shall be transferred to the user when the company delivers the product to the delivery company, regardless of the payment method and delivery method.
Article 8 (Prohibition of Resale, etc.)
The purchase of products on this website for the purpose of wholesale, retail, resale to third parties, auction sites, or other commercial purposes is prohibited. In the unlikely event that the fact of resale, etc. is confirmed, the Company reserves the right to take necessary measures.
Article 9 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
- Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Criminal acts or acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service, including its content.
- Destroy or interfere with the functioning of the server or network of the Company, other users, or other third parties.
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Use of the Service for any unauthorized purpose.
- Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties.
- Impersonating other users.
- Advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company.
- Purchase of products from this website for resale, resale, or other commercial purposes.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 10 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if the Company deems that any of the following reasons exist
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 11 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
The Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice in the event that the user falls under any of the following.
- If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information
- In the event of default in payment of a payment obligation, etc.
- If you are an antisocial force or have a relationship with an antisocial force
- In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 12 (Cancellation of Membership)
Users may withdraw from the Service by following the withdrawal procedures specified by the Company. If you cancel your membership, you will not be able to view your usage history and other information.
Article 13 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
The Company does not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Website is free from defects in fact or in law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User arising from the Service. However, this shall not apply in the event that the damage is caused by default or tort due to the Company's negligence.
Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could foresee the occurrence of damage). We will compensate you only for actual and ordinary damages, up to the amount of the payment received from you for the transaction that caused the damage.
The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Due to screen settings and photographic techniques, the color and size of the product images shown on the website may differ slightly from the actual product.
Article 14 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without prior notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
Article 16 (Copyright, etc.)
All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademark rights, and design rights, related to the text, images, designs, etc., on this website belong to the Company or to the rightful owners.Users shall not reproduce, edit, modify, post, reprint, distribute, sell, or provide any copyrighted material obtained through the use of this service, unless the use of such material has been authorized by the Company or the copyright holder, or is permitted by law.
Article 17 (Handling of Personal Information, etc.)
Article 18 (Notification or Communication)
Any notice or communication between the user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.Unless the User notifies the Company of a change in the contact information in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will send a notice or contact to the said contact information, and these will be deemed to have reached the User at the time of transmission.
Article 19 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign or pledge to a third party his/her position in the User Agreement or rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 20 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.